Wednesday 5 February 2014

My intro in a short - Just a page from my diary

Posted by fb.me/rakesh.4evr On 23:16 No comments
I have a diary, around 8 years old. but yet not filled 40% pages of it. At first when I bought that diary, there was an excitement about filling it with day to day events, but as I engage myself in my life events I forget and postpone to write the diary. But when there was nothing to do, I explore my diary and start thinking about the things I lost and gained in my past to update them in the diary. I rarely used to open that diary. But I have filled the dairy writing things which I wanted to achieve in my life some things that cannot be forgotten, some event date, some friend birthday dates and some numbers as that time. Later on I find nothing interesting to write and left that in my shelf. If anybody explore my shelf one can find many secrets which make u surprised. Anyway, time to time I keep collecting different stories that touched me and write them in my own words, some facts-about-me lines like favorite books, favorite stars, favorite colors, favorite food and so on. I noticed that except few things, my taste changed since time had passed and it will go on like that.

This blog THINGS I LIKE I WANT I HAVE is an inspiration from that diary where I used to write news and events secretly, will now write here (except my secrets stories, after all secrets are always secret). This blog is not only for others but for me where I will write things and events that came to me things I want and things I like. You may find it useful for yourself but most importantly it will remind me of my status my ability my passion, my ambition, my mission and my dreams.


I have many other social accounts but due to my busy life, i rarely use them. In the future I have decided to have a peaceful life after this struggling life then I can get social in other social media. Well, I don't want to make this introduction post too long again like my other introduction post - Know About me - A fast forward from my history. So here it goes.



Date of birth: 9th July 1989

Sun sign: Cancer

Describe yourself: Tired of describing... Get it from here.

Native country and state: Odisha, India

Current location/occupation: Bhubaneswar / Trainee at SMAK

Any true life adventure that you had: Tried to face Phailin on 12th October

What is your aim in life: To achieve my to do list.

Motto in life: To be honest, the fact that people trust you gives you a lot of power over people.

Any unforgettable moment: 16 July 2013 (Recently, I have many in my past)

Most happy moment in your life: When I get my achievement / When I got someone who love me more than anyone else.

Most embarrassing moment in your life: When my loved ones lose trust in me.

Thoughts about opposite sex / any close encounters with them: Never take them seriously until there is a compatibility in between both. I dont believe any friendship between opposite sex / I never been a girl's friend.

Do you have a GF: NO... Yes yes i do have. She will kill me if I say NO. :) 

First love (if any): No 1st love, no 2nd love, Shes my Only love n last love

Do you believe in fate / destiny: I strongly believe in god and his Blessings.

If you had one chance to live your life again what would you like to do: Will try to make it happier by figuring out the mistakes of my past.

Describe your daily routine in short: Wake > go to work > learn > code > eat > sleep > wake >go...

Hard work or luck what do you believe: Both but mostly hard work.

If you are granted three wishes what would you wish: Rewind the time to 10 years back >> Spare me time and money to make people literate >> Make myself popular like Mark Zuckerberg.

Favorite Color: Blue and Orange.

Favorite Expression: Ogle.

Favorite Food: Chicken.

Favorite Car: Honda Civic, Accord Lamborghini.

I cry because...: I never but infront of god.

I laugh because: To show people I love fun.

Favorite television show: CID, Crime Patrol, MTV Roadies, Satyamev Jayate

Favorite song: Songs of Emraan Hashmi

Worst habit/trait: Jealousy, Lazy

Favorite singer/group: KK, Sunidhi, Shreya, Arijit Singh

Where will you be in 5 years: IT industry.

Where will you be in 20 years: May be in the IT industry or some Govt. Sector.


Thats all for now. If you want to know anything i left, please comment. I promise I will answer. Thank you for your time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site search

    Blogger news

    Blogroll

    About Me

    Greetings!!

    Firstly I would like to thank you for your interest in my blog.

    Describing about me will be a never ending read. So, I will be in short here. You can also find me in my Facebook Profile. Though I have on facebook, making this blog is just for a change. My identity is yet under construction :P. I will let you know what I am when I will reach where I set my destination. Till then, you can subscribe this blog to get my update and things I discover. I will try to update this blog regularly, whether it be a bad post or interesting, comments are always welcome and a must to do.